Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pools in Gyms

Options
  • 25-06-2008 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a gym in the city centre that has a pool. So far I've only found Jackie Skelly, but that is just a 20 metre one. So far I have been swimming in the Markievicz but there are an awful lot of eejits that insist on standing at the end of one lane chatting, or standing up in the middle of a lap.

So can anyone recommend any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Not great, but there is a gym in the Clarion hotel in the IFSC (sano vitae) which has an 18 meter pool. Would be pricey too if you will only using the pool.

There is a public pool in Sean McDermott street too. Obviously not the most scenic area, but you shouldn't get any hassle during the morning or day, and don't park your car outside.

Advertisement