Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession. Ploy for yes vote?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭

My theory is that soon the country may be in a bit of trouble, the eu will help us but only if we ratify Lisbon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Conspiracy theories >> Have a seat over there beside Jim Corr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

No, the economy is ****ed. There's no smoking gun to be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

MOOved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I would rather choose NO and end up on the dole than to give in to Euro suppression.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

I would rather choose NO and end up on the dole than to give in to Euro suppression.

You Might Not Have any Other Choice..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

That's because you're insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

That's because you're insane.
    Your more insane to Vote Yes for the total loss of Irish democracy as we know it. Can people not learn from the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

My theory is that soon the country may be in a bit of trouble, the eu will help us but only if we ratify Lisbon.

Yes because the EU spent the last fifteen years creating a hyperinflation bubble in Irish, American and EU property market, a massive increase of oil prices, the collapse of the dollar, and the pound, in an attempt to get a few hundred thousand Irish people to change their minds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Diogenes wrote: »
    Yes because the EU spent the last fifteen years creating a hyperinflation bubble in Irish, American and EU property market, a massive increase of oil prices, the collapse of the dollar, and the pound, in an attempt to get a few hundred thousand Irish people to change their minds.

WOW they did all that just for us...ain't they nice :)

Advertisement