Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a music store in Dundalk

Options
  • 24-06-2008 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

I don't know the name of it but does anyone know the music shop in the old shopping centre in Dundalk, opposite the McDonalds? I need to ring them for tickets.

Can anyone please give me the name of the shop and I will look up their number? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

CD World

Tel: 042 9335369

Dundalk Shopping cntr, Dundalk, Louth

http://www.cdworld.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Pretty sure they stopped selling tickets there[ could be wrong though] however I know the cd world in the Caroll Village shopping centre sells tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Pretty sure they stopped selling tickets there[ could be wrong though] however I know the cd world in the Caroll Village shopping centre sells tickets?

If your right here is the number for the Carroll village one pretty sure my mates bought tickets in the old shopping centre recently

CD World - Moore Michael
    Tel: 042 9352529
    U 6 Carrolls Village, DUNDALK, LOUTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Im pretty sure that cd world in the old shopping center has closed down.

Had a look here http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/r7vcnc and the ticket master in carroll village does tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'll try 'em all.

Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

They are closed in the Old shopping center.....and cd world in the Long walk too....i heard.

Does that leave just the Virgin Megastore....they are expensive enough....now there is no competition...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

They are closed in the Old shopping center.....and cd world in the Long walk too....i heard.

Does that leave just the Virgin Megastore....they are expensive enough....now there is no competition...

CD world in Carroll Vilage SC is still going.

Advertisement