Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBS in accounting DCU

Options
  • 24-06-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I've just finished the B.Comm in Ucd and didn't get Smurfit so I am now hoping to get the Masters in DCU i have a low 2.1 degree (gpa of 3.11) this anyone know is that good enough or what the cut off is or was last year??

Also anyone got any advice about doing postgrads in dcu what accomodation to go for?? anything in particular to look out for?? Any advice would be much appreciated. smile.gif

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 261 ✭✭blucey

I've just finished the B.Comm in Ucd and didn't get Smurfit so I am now hoping to get the Masters in DCU i have a low 2.1 degree (gpa of 3.11) this anyone know is that good enough or what the cut off is or was last year??

Also anyone got any advice about doing postgrads in dcu what accomodation to go for?? anything in particular to look out for?? Any advice would be much appreciated. smile.gif

Q: What course/area are you interested in. You say "didnt get smurfit".. in what?
    Are you interested in finance or accounting or....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 aintnosunshine

oops sorry i thought i mentioned it. I'm looking to a masters in Accounting

Advertisement