Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Both Elephant' Type 89 AEG with 3-rds burst (T89)

Options
  • 23-06-2008 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

I see RSOV have stated on their website that they will be stocking these soon. Does anybody know what the quality of 'Both Elephant' AEGs are like? I know their mossy 500 is grand once you renew 3 of the o-rings on the gas resivoir with viton.
    Hopefully this will be a straight copy of Mauris version and Im sure Jing Gong will soo follow suit just like the Skorpian machine pistols.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

monksavage wrote: »
    I see RSOV have stated on their website that they will be stocking these soon. Does anybody know what the quality of 'Both Elephant' AEGs are like? I know their mossy 500 is grand once you renew 3 of the o-rings on the gas resivoir with viton.
    Hopefully this will be a straight copy of Mauris version and Im sure Jing Gong will soo follow suit just like the Skorpian machine pistols.

They're normally pretty crappy, but the scuttlebutt says the Type 89 is a nice piece, and that BE have upped their game considerably with this one.

I hope so. The TM version is a wee beauty - only thing about her is the ROF is quite low, and you cant fit a higher voltage batter unless you rewire it to the stock, or use a battery pouch.

And shut up Vtec - its NOT a FAL :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

LOL., i didnt even have to say anything., :p

Advertisement