Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

food

Options
  • 23-06-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

any idea on what good food u can eat while studying or during exams??and is chocolate actually good,to give a boost of energy!!???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

People always say winegums during the exams to keep your sugar level and concentration high.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭BarnhallBull

Yeah any kind of jellies are good, jaffa cakes too:o

Are you doing the LC next year(2009)?

If you are, my only advice for now would be STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

Seriously, you'll be sick to death of it by March/April next year, enjoy your summer for now! Plenty of time to worry and organise yourself once the school year starts, now is not the time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Jaffa cakes and bananas.;)

Make sure you always eat a good breakfast aswell though, something balanced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smiley:)

Yeah any kind of jellies are good, jaffa cakes too:o

Are you doing the LC next year(2009)?

If you are, my only advice for now would be STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!

Seriously, you'll be sick to death of it by March/April next year, enjoy your summer for now! Plenty of time to worry and organise yourself once the school year starts, now is not the time

tanx 4 advice and ya i am!!only problem is i did crap in summer exams like really bad so i havta start thinkin bout it!!!!!!!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

You have plenty of time to study, even if you did badly in your summer exams. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement