Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online readings for me please

• 23-06-2008 4:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A thread for psychic-hack to post the reading done for me, and for anyone else who wishes to do one to post it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Stevenmu here is your reading.
    I'm not used to doing online readings so thanks for being first in this experiment!
    I used a classic horseshoe spread of 7 cards and drew one extra for character.
    A preponderance of minor arcana cards suggest you are in control of your destiny right now.
    First impressions suggest you are strongly influenced by two women in your life at the moment,
    one is a strong individual who is a good organiser, the other is more easy going and nurturing.
    You are moving out of the influence of the first and into the realm of the other. These ladies seem to try to control you to a large extent but the presence of the Hierophant in between tells me you are not easily swayed and stick to your own counsel!
    The High Priestess is there indicating abundance and comfort, and also motherhood.
    I will stick my neck out here and say that someone close to you is either pregnant / new mum / longing for a child. Someone also wants to mother you.
    There is a flurry of communication coming your way, good news, stuff you've been waiting to hear about.
    This reading also seems to say you are placing unnecessary restrictions on yourself.
    A meeting with a lover or dear friend from the past is also there.
    The character card was the Fool, a very optimistic card, suggesting you are cheerful, happy, adventurous, and a strong intellectual. The world is at your feet, you can do what you want if you put your mind to it.

Current circumstances:
    The help of powerful people can help avert any potential problems. Draw on past wisdom to deal with the present.
    Friends and family:
    You are highly respected amongst friends and family. But there is one strong friend that you really rely on.
    Finances and possessions:
    The business outlook is good, if you're flexible. Great material wealth follows a wise investment.
    Health concerns:
    Stomach and sleeping problems need to be resolved. Don't overdo things in the eating/drinking department, nor should you overextend yourself physically.
    Romance:
    Loyalty and fidelity are key right now .
    Travel:
    This is a good time to go on a distant journey.
    Lucky omens:
    The lion, the colours blue and black, the Ash tree, metals - gold and copper, and the gemstone lapus lazuli.

Hope that's useful:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Sorry for the delay in providing some feedback on this. Thank you very much for the reading psychic-hack.

This part in particular
    Stomach and sleeping problems need to be resolved. Don't overdo things in the eating/drinking department, nor should you overextend yourself physically.
    really stand out for me. I was a little worried I might have a stomach problem recently, but a little dietary change fixed that (apparently 2 litres of coke a day isn't good for you, who knew? :)) I've also been having lots of ongoing sleeping problems which I am working to resolve and I am just after recovering from being quite unwell after overextending myself physically while I already had some kind of bug.

The descriptions of the two women influencing my life tie in very strongly with my partner and with mother. And the descriptions of myself tie in very much with what other people have told me, and they're certainly how I would like to see myself.

There is one piece of communication in particular I am waiting on quite anxiously, hopefully you are right and it will arrive next week :)
    This reading also seems to say you are placing unnecessary restrictions on yourself.
    The business outlook is good, if you're flexible.
    These are both very similar to another reading I had recently, and are relevant to something that has been on my mind quite a bit.

An excellent reading, thank you very much psychic-hack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

If someone felt up to it, they could do one for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i would also be interested to see how this works! never had a reading before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Thanks for the feedback Stevenmu.
    All the readings I've done so far have told such different stories it's fascinating.
    Mazroo has also given me permission to put on the board a reading I did for them, plus their evaluation.

Here is the reading.

Character:
    You are a very generous person and not afraid of a hard day's work.
    Emotionally mature, you have great patience and may be in position of authority.
    You can put forward your view quite forcefully.

overall:
    Sweeping changes; if they're not already in progress they are on the way. You could be moving on to pastures new. Your reading has 2 kings, which means co-operation, maybe even a business partnership. The knight of wands is between these cards; he represents someone who comes breezing into your life and out again, not without making an impression! He might disrupt plans temporarily. The 5 of pentacles warns of monetary loss, perhaps bad advice on an investment.
    Temperance shows self control, and the return to contentment .
    The predominance of male court cards show the need for a bit more balance between yin and yang.
    Someone will look for your help with a problem; go ahead and be supportive but don't get too involved unless you've considered the consequences fully.

Love;
    Trying to be in control may be giving the impression that you are somewhat aloof.
    Equally, someone who appeared a bit distant to you shows an interest.
    Money:
    A desire to make a change is being held back by the fear that you could repeat a mistake you made in the past. Get advice from someone you trust.
    Health:
    throat problems are a possibility. Look after your health first before going after goals.

Lucky omens:
    Animal - snake.
    Bird - raven.
    Colours - brown, orange.
    plant - rose.
    tree - cherry.
    gem - citrine
    metal - lead.

Mazroo's response:

"Wow.. some of that was reeeealy spot on. Im waiting reply for a new job. Settin up a business frm scratch.
    I am in managment and yep i have a tendency to tell it like it is..
    Love.. all over the place... broke up so many times .. still not together but seeing eachother.. so im confused as to weather to cut ties with the guy or not so yep. im aloof in the sense that im trin no tto show my feelings but dyin for him to show his..
    That was great thanks very much.. feel free to post this if u wish.. just so ppl know how good it was."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 johnstu77v

hows things just wanted 2 know if u could do a readin for me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KITTIPP

Hi could you do a reading for me too please ? or how do i go about asking?

thank you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

hey all,
    just to let you know,this is the thread for posting the readings,not requesting.Its gonna get all bogged down with requests so please can you kindly post them in the right area!!

Stevenmu: I predict you were going to say this yourself but are making a cuppa. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Karynp can you point us in the right direction of thread for requests ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Hi Latchyco, I think the best idea is for each person to start their own thread. That will make it easier to have some back and forth discussion about any reading(s) there might be.

edit: spot on Karynp :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement