Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Guys

Options
  • 23-06-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Darragh et al, how the hell or where the hell do i put textures? help please i was on avsim and seen an IAC cessna skin for the default cessna in fs2004 so i got the skin now where the hell do i put it? Id say im not alone here!! to the guys who know this stuff can we please have all this info/help posted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

I had the same problem myself!
    Its pretty easy once you know how. There are various methods but this is the easiest.
    First go to your fs9 folder....
    44977618zg7.jpg

Then you should get to here.
    74260595zs6.png

Now go into the aircraft folder...

44450222vo6.jpg

Now find the cessna 172 plane folder.

Now just copy the texture folder you downloaded to here
    52671263hp7.jpg

If it still doesn't work then some files are missing, what I do is open the texture folder I downloaded and replace the files in a default texture folder with the files in the older which I downloaded and it should work perfectly! Also, note that fs2002 texture files do work with fs2004 but fsx ones do NOT.

hope this helps,

Darragh

Advertisement