Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm Guitarist Urgently Needed for Fifteen Minutes

Options
  • 23-06-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Fifteen Minutes are currently looking for a rhythm guitar player ASAP.

We are releasing our debut single between June and July (with the backing of a big name PR company), so we need full commitment.
    We normally practise 5 days a week. We have no room for time wasters, so please do not reply if you are considering it as a hobby.

Applicants must live in Dublin and have their own equipment. Preferably between the ages of 20 - 26.

Our MySpace is: www.myspace.com/fifteenmins

Our main influences are Pavement, Richard Hell, Sonic Youth & Jesus and Mary Chain, among others.

We are having auditions at the moment and you can PM us at any time.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sonicmalkmus

Hi everyone, auditions for the position are starting this week, you better hurry if you don't wanna miss out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rafapak

hi guys

my name is rafal, english is not my first language. I hope you don't mind it.
    I can play the guitar well. I can play accurately and if want I can play fast as well. I would like to apply for auditions.
    Please, do me a favour and think about testing a foreigner. Maybe you will like me and you will accept me despite the fact that I am a foreigner. I am 34 but love playing and I don't think age matters that much. I am sure I won't disappoint you guys.

my phone number is 0852707052

my mailbox is rafapak@interia.pl

Hi everyone, auditions for the position are starting this week, you better hurry if you don't wanna miss out!

Advertisement