Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords Area information

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hey can anyone tell me if there is an information site for the swords area. Trying to set one up at the minute and not too sure if there is anything else already around. I know fingal have one but is there any else. This is my first time using this so appologies if I am doing anything backwards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭swordsinfo

I know I know but looking to create one that has everything under one roof - obviously google has the lot covered but thought I would try put it all on one site so if mr google is the only competition then I'm ok.......... i think

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Best of luck with it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think you might be on to something - there doesn't seem to be much out there.

Best of luck with it - I'm just over the wall from you in Rivervalley, or 'The Parish' as it's become known lately.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

http://www.swordsdublin.com/

There's this site but it's a mess - hard to find anything on.

Great idea - best of luck.
    Using the North County Dublin local directory might be a good place to find businesses who may want to be affiliated with your site. It was delivered about a month ago in the Swords area - purple and quite thick.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Advertisement

thanks for that for those interested the site is www.swordslife.com

if anyone has ideas or commments on the site please let me know - still in the early stages so looking to improve it any way I can

Thanks
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jeep

Well Done and good luck with the site. You could include a list of Residents Assocciations around the Swords area and contact members of said groups, they know everything thats going on. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jeep

And get the Scouts to list as well, another great source of info.

cheers for the contacts - does anyone happen to know contcat deails for these people if ou do pm me. Fingers crossed it will take off just need to put some time into it

Advertisement