Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microsoft office outlook 2007 problem

Options
  • 23-06-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

the problem is it just stoped reciving e-mails and then just tells me that the connection to the server was interupted. does anyone have any idea why this would be happening it was working fine the last time i used it which was about three days ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Is there actually a problem with the server? Is there a webmail equivilant you can try to log into through your browser? Is there anyone else you would be able to check with?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

i wouldn't think its a server problem as the internet explorer works fine. it seems to be outlook but i wouldn't claim to know alot about it.

You mean you can get your email through Internet Explorer?

no i mean that i don't think there is anything wrong with the server as i can access the internet if the server was down i wouldn't be able too would i ?

No, thats likely completely different. Your internet connection is largely seperate from your connection to email, especially if email is hosted by your employer. Have you checked with your email companies help desk to make sure there is no problem?

• Advertisement

just started working again ???????? but if it keeps up i will be back. thanks anyway aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Outlook 2007 to me seems to be more of a virus than an E-mail client.

I feel your pain with this one.

Advertisement