Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iReboot v1.1

Options
  • 22-06-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭

I'm dual booting Vista Ultimate & XP Pro.

Both are clean installs with all the correct drivers & fully updated.

I have iReboot installed in Vista & it's working perfectly.

However, iReboot won't run in XP for me. After installation all I get when I try to run it is this error. It's set to run on startup too but if gives the same error when I reboot XP.

irebooterrorxpon3.jpg

Any ideas?

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

Have you got .NET installed ?

I don't know about iReboot ... but I've seen this STOP .. 135 error a few times, and it was to do with .NET services failing to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

trout wrote: »
    Have you got .NET installed ?

I don't know about iReboot ... but I've seen this STOP .. 135 error a few times, and it was to do with .NET services failing to start.

Excellent Trout,

I didn't have .NET installed & that was the problem :)

Hindsight is a great thing :D I should have twigged that & the minute you mentioned it I remembered having a similar situation way back.

Thanks for jogging the memory ;)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement