Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well L96 mags

Options
  • 22-06-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I 'm looking for extra mags for this rifle, any ideas where I could get them? I see rsov have them for abou 11 euro plus shipping, I'd order from them but I'd probably get stung on import duty or does it have to be a certain amount before you get charged?

Anyone know a retailer in europe that has them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Did you ask Shiva? www.eirsoft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭j0ey2069

I read somewhere on the forums that it has to be over €45 before you have to pay duty on it. I was thinking the exact same thing about mags for the L96, it's a bitch when you run empty and have to crack out the speedloader to try and reload quickly and then get hit. I had a look online and RSOV was the only place I could see that has them.

Joe.

Advertisement