Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Folk musicians wanted for new project....

Options
  • 22-06-2008 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm looking for a good male folk guitarist, preferably with a good voice, and possibly a fiddle player as well. Interested in forming a tight, well rehearsed gigging band for pubs etc. I'm a 26yr old female singer with a strong voice. I've done classical, blues, musical theatre, backing for pub bands etc, but have been out of the loop for a while due to college etc. Want to get back to music, have some fun and possibly make some money!

Ideally I'd like to look at doing songs like The House Carpenter, Geordie, Black is the Colour and I am of course open to suggestion!

North Wicklow/South Dublin area.

Genuine replies please?? PM me for more details.

Josie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭col_nicholson

Hi,

I'm certainly interested, I can play guitar not too bad but I'd say my voice leaves something to be desired! I have some stuff uploaded on youtube if you want to check it out http://www.youtube.com/user/athemay. I'm in Dublin city though, anyway if your interested let me know.

Advertisement