Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Share & Utility Bills

Options
  • 22-06-2008 5:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

:mad: I houseshare with 5 others, I rent from the largest letting agent in the country. Last September we had rooms taken by two french girls on Erasmus programs. I had the Gas and internet in my name.

Since then the two girls have fecked back to france and left us with the the bills and the Agents have told us its our names on the bills.

Next time I am asked to put my name to a bill "Na Abla Inglese!!". I have never defaulted on a bill. I have to put up with these Erasmus students.
    I swear every third week we had boyfriends comming over from France.
    We did a better trade than Jurys Inn.

As for sharing with foirgen students. *&$ *^&%£"$ . And you wonder why place say no students.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Don't you have a choice in who you share with? There's no way I'd want people coming and going on short term leases like that. Can you try and put at least one of the bills in someone else's name - another long term tenant? We have the opposite situation in our place - our landlady has stupidly left her name on all the bills (gas and esb), she's lucky we're good tenants and don't intend doing a runner!

Advertisement