Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken Retainer

Options
  • 21-06-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Ok the front wire of my bottom retainer has seem to snapped off. Is it necessary to replace it or should I not bother? I probably will be getting a new one but do I have to go through those agonising moulds again? I haven't seen my orthodontist in about 3 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Cellar_Door

Better to be safe than sorry - I've heard horror stories about people who didn't wear their retainers for a while and their teeth ended up going back fukways again.

I would projectile vomit, if, after going through all that, I had to do it again or the results sucked because of a misuse of the retainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Yeah I heard about the horror stories alright. Looks like I'll have to go back. I thought I was free for good from the orthodontist.

Advertisement