Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webpages not opening

Options
  • 21-06-2008 6:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

how is this fixed.?plz help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What browser are you using? What type of internet connection, broadband? Try rebooting the modem. What operating system? Is it just a particular site, or everything? Can you give us some more details? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Yes, a good start would be to tell us if it's just one site as Ruu says. Need more info.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

its mostly just one site, like i can access main page but when i go in it wont access. Its nothing to do with internet connection.

use eircom broadband
    using standard windows internet explorer..should i download firefox?
    how do i reboot modem?using xp..

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Could you be banned from the site? Tell us what it is so we can try to access it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

premierleague.com after you log in...goes to that, sometimes it works. Happened trying to open google up the other day also. Not sure whats up. No not banned...

• Advertisement
Advertisement