Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannings

Options
  • 21-06-2008 4:24pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm sad and disappointed.

The Waterford is producing bans and infractions like there was no tomorrow. Can't we Tipp people show Waterford that not only are we as good as them but we can do even better !

I want to see at least 5 banned members by the end of the weekend !

Seriously though, isn't it a little strange that this forum is so quite compared to Waterford for example?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ban Ponster so if he wants it so much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Pretty dead hear alright even compared to the Kilkenny City forum, maybe its because half of the county haven't got broadband availability

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Namesco wrote: »
    Pretty dead hear alright even compared to the Kilkenny City forum, maybe its because half of the county haven't got broadband availability

What *is* broadband like these days?

I have friends in Clonmel who have 6Mb lines but others who live 8 miles from the town who can't get ADSL.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Ban Ponster so if he wants it so much

I regret that I have but one account to offer to this forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Must pop on to the waterford forum to see where we are going wrong..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Der nuttin but knackers in dat forum, bai!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Karoma wrote: »
    Der nuttin but knackers in dat forum, bai!

Now thats rich!

They close a lot of threads alright..lol...maybe we need more mods in tipp...maybe we have more rockers than mods.....Tis manys the good night i had in waterford city..all harmlesss fun of course..as far as i recall..lol

DT100 wrote: »
    They close a lot of threads alright..lol...maybe we need more mods in tipp..

Yep. Threads closed, people banned, threads in feedback complaining about Sully, men hung, women raped....it all happens over in the Waterford forum.

Maybe it depends the kinda people who are mods..or made mods....I dont know really how one gets to be a mod....but maybe its a power trip.I may get banned for making such a comment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

DT100 wrote: »
    Maybe it depends the kinda people who are mods..or made mods....I dont know really how one gets to be a mod....but maybe its a power trip.I may get banned for making such a comment.

But you would be dead right in your assumptions. Power trips

Aquos76 wrote: »
    But you would be dead right in your assumptions. Power trips

Hmm, sometimes. Depends on the mod but generally those type don't last very long.
    Had I been mod of Waterford I would have killed certain threads a long time ago and have banned certain members from my forum ages ago.

But my forums are always nice and tidy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Broadband in Tipp is non existant outside of the towns.

I gave up on logging on here from home using my 3G yoke, I post from work or like now, on the 3G if I'm at a hotel or some such.

Also, Waterford seems to be full of knackers.

By the way, I'm going to start a thread on the Kildare forum which could lead to bannings, if we all want to head over for a look

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

make sure you leave us the link

Advertisement