Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Tax Saver tickets

Options
  • 20-06-2008 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I know I don't have to apply till later in the year, but I think for next year I'll get the Taxsaver annual Dart/Dublin Bus ticket. On the application form it says:

"Do you require Bus/Luas connection from Heuston Station to City Centre? Yes/No
    (A supplement of €188 per annum applies for the Bus Route 90/92 or
    Luas connections between Heuston Station and the city centre."

Does anyone know if I pay this can I use it between Connolly Station and the city centre, say Smithfield?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Yes. I would think if you don't take it, you can still use the bus between Heuston and Connolly, the €188 is surely only the Luas. I have the annual Luas/Bus ticket and I can use any bus (Nitelink / airport) inclusive. This surely includes the 90 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

sitstill wrote: »
    I know I don't have to apply till later in the year, but I think for next year I'll get the Taxsaver annual Dart/Dublin Bus ticket. On the application form it says:

"Do you require Bus/Luas connection from Heuston Station to City Centre? Yes/No
    (A supplement of €188 per annum applies for the Bus Route 90/92 or
    Luas connections between Heuston Station and the city centre."

Does anyone know if I pay this can I use it between Connolly Station and the city centre, say Smithfield?

thanks

ive no problem using my annual bus/short hop train on the 90/91/92 bus...

Advertisement