Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SERIOUS DRUMMER WANTED!

Options
  • 20-06-2008 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

dublin area...for serious gigging band with album due out, recording sessions booked and a sinlge launch due in august....
    AORTAL are looking for a drummer...
    no timewasters....
    influences-
    buckley-bowie-muse-zeppelin etc...
    check out www.myspace.com/aortal for info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DubDrummer

Hey, are you still looking for a drummer?? When are you jamming next? Getting back into the scene after a long time away.... based in D8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamesotoole

message me on our myspace or at aortal2002@yahoo.co.uk and we can arrange to get you some cds and demos and then we can meet up and talk about jammin!!
    james

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

Hi James you're here too, my god I think I'll set up a drummer safari for you. I hope you find your man!! Sullie ( got a different name here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 drummer88

hows it goin im a drummer with over 10 years experience with qualifications..where in dublin you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 joeygl

qualifications...wud ya stop!

• Advertisement
Advertisement