Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its Ferret time

Options
  • 20-06-2008 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

For all you ferret lovers out there folks, all this years kits should be ready for sale now. i have been checking the buy and sell and a lot of and adverts are generating for young ones that are ready to go. i didnt breed this year and i know they were very hard come by this year. Dont be put off by people who hunt the parents or keep them as pets, as i can assure you its doesnt matter. make sure to get them young and rear them from hand and you will have the most friendly and happy pets or hunters you will ever have the pleasure of owning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

For anyone looking for pets keep an eye on cottage rescue, they are taking in ferrets now and they would be already litter trained and taught not to bite people.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Duzzie

For anyone looking for pets keep an eye on cottage rescue, they are taking in ferrets now and they would be already litter trained and taught not to bite people.

I'll second that. I have 2 ferrets from Cottage Rescue. 2 great wee boys, both very friendly and playfull. Took a wee while to settle with my other 2 but they are all fine together.

Advertisement