Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying into Cork

Options
  • 19-06-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

I flew down to Cork this evening in my BAE-146! Here's a few shots, I also went on as Galway tower for a while, comments welcome:)

At 3500ft
    bae14airbornesahou1.jpg

On Finals for 17 on the ils
    baefinals17eicksharpuo3.jpg

A view from the cockpit
    cockpitbaesharpwk5.jpg

On the ground
    ontheground17baeeickfd6.jpg[

Now a few from the radar client as Galway Tower.

zoomedinmx4.jpg
    zoomedoutdd4.jpg

All of these were taken while connected to VATeir, thanks to neon-circles for the atc in Cork and to steyr for flying into me in Galway:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Thanks for the TWR flyby Darragh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

wahey......i never take euroscope screenies too damn lazy! hah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

No probs steyr, anytime! and ya, I said I'd throw em up to give people an idea of how the whole atc thing works in VATeir. Also, we can connect in fs in tower view and use that as well as the radar client to control. Looking at the pics now I shouldn't have used paint shop on them! Or at least have made them smaller with paint shop, as you may have noticed I used the sharpening tool for the plane, it only came out well in the last one and the cockpit view:(

Anyhow, hope to see you all on the scopes soon:cool:,

Darragh

Advertisement