Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endermologie

Options
  • 19-06-2008 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Just wondering if anyone else has had a course of endermologie and did they find it any good? I'm 4 sessions into a course of 10 and can't see much difference yet. Starting to regret spending the money although it seemed so good at the time!

Plus that leaflet that says endermologie is never painful must have been written by someone who never had it done because I found it almost unbearable at times although it really depends on what therapist you get. I had one girl for 2 sessions and I thought she was going to leave me black and blue!

Would really appreciate hearing some other opinions/experiences on this. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 kaireland

I got 10 sessions of Endermologie done a few years ago. It works wonders, be patient, you will see results towards the last few sessions. I lost a dress size, not to mention how wonderful my skin looked. It significantly improved its appearance! The only thing is that you have to eat healthy during the treatment and after (no saturated fats, no salt, no sugar or processed foods, drinks lots of water), otherwise you're throwing your money to the bin!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This thread is 4 years old. Please do not bump old threads.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement