Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danica Patrick Fan?

Options
  • 19-06-2008 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

08_danica-patrick_081.jpg

Looks like she can do more than just race and model. She has a new show called, "At home with Danica Patrick". It's on motodanica.com. Anyone a fan of hers or watch her new show yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Who is she?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

She's a rally car driver in the US. Think she was the first woman to win an Indy 500 race earlier this year but my knowledge of all things car-related is uh, patchy so that may not be right...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 gabbngabby

Stargal wrote: »
    She's a rally car driver in the US. Think she was the first woman to win an Indy 500 race earlier this year but my knowledge of all things car-related is uh, patchy so that may not be right...

No, you are correct Stargal, she was the 1st woman to win the Indy Car race series. She is actually going to be racing in the 2008 Grand Prix of Sonoma this year, so lets see how she does in August. You can also enter the sweepstakes on the site I mentioned above to win tickets to that event as well. It ends in 4 days (6/30), so if you gonna enter...hurry!

Advertisement