Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Podcast.

Options
  • 19-06-2008 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

We're hoping to do a podcast in the next couple of days, just sorting out some last minute stuff.

Is there anything anyone wants discussed?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

New features that were brought in with the upgrade would be a good one.

Good to see a new podcast, it's been too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I fully expect a long rant from Des on posting from mobile devices, and Joe Duffy "Mmm, Mmm" impressions during any (brief) LC forum stuff :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Plug for the new Nocturnal forum would be nice, spanks. That way all the weird pale people will stay out of your way :)

You'll have to mention the LC "controversy" too I think. If its good enough for Joe Duffy...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

How about a run down of the top 5 threads of the last month? You could take nominations here and then start a poll on those options tomorrow or something.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

How about a run down of the top 5 threads of the last month? You could take nominations here and then start a poll on those options tomorrow or something.
    Very good idea. "Being bugged :mad:" has to be top of the list. What a thread, fair play to the op.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Plug the boards beers on the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Good to see a new podcast, it's been too long.

I should have all the technical issues sorted now too. I plan to take the iTunes charts by storm now... oh yes!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I want someone to deliver on the promise of lizardfudge!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

And the Jigsaw Girl thread (just don't mention any names).

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

+1 on the whole Jigsaw Girl thing. Legendary.

• Advertisement
Advertisement