Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architects in Meath

Options
  • 19-06-2008 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

Im looking for good Architect. Does anyone know of a good Architect in the Navan area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,823 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A lot of recommendations of this type are hard to come by as it varies an awful lot. Some people would swear that a particular professional (in any line of business) is the best thing since sliced pan while others would take him out the back and shoot him. Its mostly down to personal taste.

Only advice I can give you is have a look through some of the planning applications in the councils web site and see who's doing what or ask ask friends and neighbours who they engaged and were they happy.

As usual if anyone wants to recommend an architect please do so by PM only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dannyob

Hi,

Ive just noticed your question. Yes I know a very good man in Trim who looked after some work for me and for friends of mine. Please reply if youre still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bootsreilly

Hi dannyob,

Yes I am interested and open to any recommendations, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 delly50

HI

Looking at building a house in Trim/Navan area, just wondering who you would recommend, and was hee/she resonible?

dannyob wrote: »
    Hi,

Ive just noticed your question. Yes I know a very good man in Trim who looked after some work for me and for friends of mine. Please reply if youre still interested.

Advertisement