Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday evenings at East End

Options
  • 19-06-2008 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what goes on in the East End on wednesday evenings???? ive past there several times over the last couple of weeks and there seems to be a lot of cars parked around the area.

Just wondering what is going on in there and is it of any interest really? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Silent Rain

I am embarassed to be the one that replies to this question, but was chatting to / up a girl there recently and she was saying that she does Salsa dancing in the Hotel on Wednesdays... some kinda Salsa fitness class I think... Apparently its quite popular....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Yeah, My GF has taken up Salsa dancing. She has started practicing at home lately. here are a few of her moves. (don't click if your easily offended)

http://www.revver.com/video/12735/cindy-salsa-dancing/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I am embarassed to be the one that replies to this question, but was chatting to / up a girl there recently and she was saying that she does Salsa dancing in the Hotel on Wednesdays... some kinda Salsa fitness class I think... Apparently its quite popular....

Aye, this is what it is alright, my sister went a few times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

kikel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Salsa Slim Rubes ~ from 7 til 10 ~ 3 x 1 hour classes...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

kikel absolutely legend, im laughin my bollox of savage stuff

Advertisement