Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing the serial of a prog

Options
  • 19-06-2008 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

I have a program that I bought ages ago, it is protected by cclock, have the key for a serial but had to uninstall, now it installed with a different serial. How can I change it back? Is there somewhere in the reg I can change it? I don't want to have to buy a code again as it's expensive.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Paddy001 wrote: »
    I have a program that I bought ages ago, it is protected by cclock, have the key for a serial but had to uninstall, now it installed with a different serial. How can I change it back? Is there somewhere in the reg I can change it? I don't want to have to buy a code again as it's expensive.
    You'll have to contact the author for a new key if the serial is hardware generated for a new key... Once you have proof of purchase there shuold be no problem with this

Nick

Advertisement