Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know if Harry Moore TV Rentals is still in business?

Options
  • 19-06-2008 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Don't know where else to post this, just wondering if any of yiz know if Harry Moore TV Rentals is still in business - movin out and want to get rid of the tv I've been rentin from them - been tryin two numbers, 01 4538918 and 1850 59 55 95 this past couple of days but they're just ringing out.

Maybe they went bust, or got bought out or changed their name or something - anyone know?

Cheers...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

people still rent TVs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

take TV and leave no forwarding address

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Wow! I haven't seen, or heard of them in years!
    Didn't they used to have a store on Henry Street years ago..

Just found this

Click

"...In January 1997, not long after opening the first Dixons store in Ireland, the company acquired the retail arm of Dublin-based Harry Moore Ltd...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭fiveeuros

they did i was asst manager in enr street in 1989...they kept two stores after dixons took over dawson street and blackrock reamned open till 2003 i think....why do you need them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

fiveeuros wrote: »
    they did i was asst manager in enr street in 1989...they kept two stores after dixons took over dawson street and blackrock reamned open till 2003 i think....why do you need them

you're a year late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭fiveeuros

better late than never

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

zombie_1-9316_640x480.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement