Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist available

Options
  • 19-06-2008 5:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Looking to join or form a band. I'm 28, playing about 12 years with loads of band experience.
    My influences would be the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Mad Season, Free, Pearl Jam, Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Corrosion of Conformity, Skynyrd, Floodgate, GNR,Blind Melon, Fozzy, Fireball Ministry, basically anything rockin, with a good beat too. I've a lot of material written just waiting for the right people to jam on it, and I play lead too.
    I'm living in Maynooth but I have my own transport so I don't mind travelling a bit for the right band.
    If anyone's interested leave a reply or send a pm and I'll get back to you.
    Cheers,
    Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Shapes

Hi Dave,

Have you got anything recorded that I could listen to?

I'm working on a project at the moment with two other singer songwriters and I am producing both their material and my own. We're forming a band between us to get us on stage to perform some covers while squeezing in our own stuff and try to get paid at the same time.

Let me know if you're interested, I'm living in north Dub...

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

Hi, ive got an add up at the moment. We are a 3 piece band who rehearse near Dublin city centre. We are looking for extra musicians. We would like an extra guitarist. I could send you a couple of tracks we have done recently and see if you like them.Do you have anything recorded yourself? I like a lot of the influences you mentioned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Wyldechild

Hi Dave,
    I'm desperatley looking to set up a rock/metal band at the moment. I'm playing 10 years and my influences are mainly Zeppelin, Sabbath, Skynryd, Down & Zakk Wylde. If your getting a jam going I'm available. I'm in south dublin.

Advertisement