Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It Crowd: Series 1/2 (2 DVD) [£10.99@Zavvi]

Options
  • 18-06-2008 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

2EDVD0219.JPG
    Series 1 & 2 of the brand new sitcom written by Graham Linehan (Father Ted, Black Books) and produced by Ash Atalla (The Office). The IT Crowd centres on the worlds of Roy, Moss and Jen who make up the IT department of Reynholm Industries. While their social betters work upstairs in fantastic surroundings, the IT dept. work in a horrible dark basement underneath it all...

The IT Crowd will strike a chord with everyone who dreads getting stuck in a corner with the IT boys at the office party or who's ever phoned their IT deptartment only to be asked "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Filmed on location and in front of a live studio audience, The IT Crowd is a surreal look at the underclass of a company.

From the creators of FATHER TED and THE OFFICE comes the complete first and second series of THE IT CROWD, the popular British sitcom that's taking the country by storm. Relegated to a dingy basement, Moss, Jen and Roy are their company's last line of technological defence; they are the IT crowd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Good man RUU,

I'll be ordering mine, feckin love the IT Crowd, its hard enough to catch on
    Sky digi,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

You are Desk Rabbit! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Its up at 29.99 ,I was going to buy it for myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

I was in HMV in Blanch last Saturday and they had this for 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Oh, thats amazing! I would definately order that but SendIt.com don't accept Laser 0 like sooooo many sites :(

Anyone know any similar sites that do? (except CDWow)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

On the ball again, good man Ruu!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Great show really found it's feet in the second season - must order!

Thanks a lot ruu:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

£10.99@Zavvi (Sendit price no longer valid).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Does anybody know if this version has ALL the hidden Easter Egg's from the normal series 2 one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Does anybody know if this version has ALL the hidden Easter Egg's from the normal series 2 one?

It's just season 1 and 2 put together so it should do.

Have to say ,really glad I bought this.
    Nice one.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

FFFAAATTTHHHEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Brilliant show, can't wait for season 3... Only got into it cause I was doing a job and someone was asking me if I.T. is really like it is on the IT crowd.. Id never heard of it then... And the answer now is yes, kinda... I looked under stairs in my job to see if I could find a Richmond but all I fount where spiders n bog roll.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You know you can watch this show online for free?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

dublindude wrote: »

ORly? Where? 4oD?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

dublindude wrote: »

Yes and yea could download them as Xvid/DivX if yea look around too but most folk like to have them on original DVD.
    btw, the menu screens are great - leave ep selection screen on for 10sec and get about 5 different animations of mortal kombat fighting with the cast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭peejay1986

I really want this but I can only pay by Laser and nowhere accepts it online apart from CDWow and this is so expensive there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dieslippers

peejay1986 wrote: »
    I really want this but I can only pay by Laser and nowhere accepts it online apart from CDWow and this is so expensive there :(

You can use 3v sunshine. You can top it up in most shops in ireland, and it can also top up your paypal account.
    Karoma wrote: »
    ORly? Where? 4oD?

Karoma, Do you have a canoe in your mouth or are you just trying to download movies online for free. *&&%$

For a moderator you should know better than to download pirate copies of DVD. Shame on you Shame on you.

234842pw400.jpg

I hope you have the balls to admit to that; (the fact that you were looking to download a pirate dvd online????) Karoma and when you do, I will report your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

You can use 3v sunshine. You can top it up in most shops in ireland, and it can also top up your paypal account.

Karoma, Do you have a canoe in your mouth or are you just trying to download movies online for free. *&&%$

For a moderator you should know better than to download pirate copies of DVD. Shame on you Shame on you.

234842pw400.jpg

I hope you have the balls to admit to that; (the fact that you were looking to download a pirate dvd online????) Karoma and when you do, I will report your post.

You do know that Channel 4 along with BBC allow you to view certain shows online for free... As do allot of US networks(if u live there). You can watch all the southpark episodes online for free too... All legally. So it is entirely possible that you can watch the I.T. Crowd online for free...

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/I/itcrowd/

Actually, u can... 4od lets you do it. Now, I hope you apologize to Karoma for accusing him of being a Pirate. Everyone knows he missed out on going to Pirate college due to him having two good eyes and no parrot and bringing this up will only bring back the bad memories.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement