Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Learn to Lip Read

Options
  • 18-06-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I work in a high noise environment and would find the ability to lip-read incredibly useful (I don't have any hearing problems). Can I ask people with experience in the area, what is the most efficient way for one to learn how to lip read? Can you order a video course or something along those lines?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭j.griff

hey frcrilly
    i'm not sure if there any videos or books on lip reading all i can tell you is
    i have a slight hearing prob and i found out how to do it when i was younger
    i suppose a good way to learn would be try looking in a mirror and say simple small words keep looking at your mouth and lips and watch the way they move as you say the words, well thats the i had to learn and i hope this is a help to you

Advertisement