Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinkwell Pet Fountain

Options
  • 18-06-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Do any of you know where I can get one of these in Dublin, in a shop?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

As far as I have been able to discover these are not available in shops in Ireland. That will hopefully change but I have no idea how long it will take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

e40 is an expensive and noisy water dish for a moggy. :eek:

Drinkwell_complete_system.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

e40 is an expensive and noisy water dish for a moggy. :eek:

Drinkwell_complete_system.jpg
    you mean the slurping noise from the pet:p

Any type of water fountain can be a good investment for cat owners. Because the fountian filters the water and provides a moving water source for the cat. The increased water intake can help to reduce the incidence of urinary tract infections and therefore reduce the vets bills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Alan Ford wrote: »
    you mean the slurping noise from the pet:p
    No, If you had this fountain boul running in the kitchen it would sound just like the toilet cistern filling up after you flush it.

No, If you had this fountain boul running in the kitchen it would sound just like the toilet cistern filling up after you flush it.

They are actually surprisingly quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I don't have a drinkwell but I've gone through more than my fair share of water fountains for the cats (I currently have this one - Dogit) but I can tell you that it doesn't make that much noise. Unless it's empty or running close to empty you'd hardly notice it was there. My fishtank is noisier than the water fountain. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭TheCaveman

Well the reason I want to get one is that my cat almost never drink water from a bowl, and I must always open a tap for him, and he will drink running water.

Advertisement