Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cuddles cattery?

Options
  • 18-06-2008 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

am going on holidays in sept and have two cats taht dont get on, one young and one older. the younger one is a little tear away and am thinking of putting her into a cattery whilst we're away. and getting a neighbour to come in and feed the older kitty.

i'm looking into putting her into cuddles cattery for 5 days, does anyone have any info on this cattery or what should i look out for when visiting cattery or questions to ask. by looking at the webpage it seems to be very well managed. i'm wondering also will kitty be lonely while we're away or am i just over reacting.

its not really a possibility to leave the two cats in my own home while we're away coz they fight too much and i don't want my older cat to be distressed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

If this is the one in Galway, I've heard wonderful things about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Grainne

sorry i should have said, its in athenry i think. have you any experience in leaving your cats in a cattery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I haven't, but have a friend who leaves her cat in Cuddles, and says it's really good. It's her first time leaving a cat in a cattery.

They seem to have a website: http://www.cuddlescattery.ie/

Advertisement