Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sherrin

Options
  • 17-06-2008 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know anywhere where I'd be able to buy an aussie rules ball in Ireland?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Never saw one myself when I was at home, only place with an outside shout of having one would be Elvery's. Best bet might be just to buy one online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 okarm26

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Never saw one myself when I was at home, only place with an outside shout of having one would be Elvery's. Best bet might be just to buy one online.

Go to the Arfli.com site and the club contact page.

The Dublin and Cork boys would have ordered a batch of Sherrins early on in the year ( for players and training ) so they may have some left over still to be sold . Should get them a lot cheaper than having to ship from Oz .

Sherrins or Burleys are not sold in Ireland

Advertisement