Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade machine monitors.

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I actually came on here to sell an Arcade machine I have with a broken monitor. Its been fully kitted out for mame, but since taking a few screenshots of it, ive fallin' in love with it again :p

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 19" 240v arcade monitor?
    When I say cheap, I mean it! The reason I was planning on selling the machine was as I'm short on cash and need the money for other projects.

I'd really rather keep the machine, as I've put a lot of work into restoring it and would hate to see it leave :(

Anybody any parts?
    If it helps the monitor in the machine is a hantarex polo 19", and the chassis has 'gone missing'. Im not sure if the colour issue is with the guns in the monitor itself, or the old chassis, but if anyone has a cheap second hand chassis, id give that a shot.

Any replies welcome.
    Muxer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

muxer107 wrote: »
    I actually came on here to sell an Arcade machine I have with a broken monitor. Its been fully kitted out for mame, but since taking a few screenshots of it, ive fallin' in love with it again :p

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 19" 240v arcade monitor?
    When I say cheap, I mean it! The reason I was planning on selling the machine was as I'm short on cash and need the money for other projects.

I'd really rather keep the machine, as I've put a lot of work into restoring it and would hate to see it leave :(

Anybody any parts?
    If it helps the monitor in the machine is a hantarex polo 19", and the chassis has 'gone missing'. Im not sure if the colour issue is with the guns in the monitor itself, or the old chassis, but if anyone has a cheap second hand chassis, id give that a shot.

Any replies welcome.
    Muxer
    Can you not use a standard 19 inch PC monitor? Because it's easy to get them for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

might have 1 have to check.

Mitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 muxer107

I have a PC monitor, but it would take the feel from the whole machine :(

Is their any interest in buying these things anymore? I have debt collectors on to me at present, so I might sell it.

Mitchomagic, any joy?

Muxer

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭darth conway

IVE JUST PURCHASED A JAMMA CABINET ,IT ONLY HAS 3 BUTTONS, IS IT POSSBLE TO UPGRADE TO 6 BUTTONS,also are these ,multi game boards any use? i have leigonaire currently installed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭cynos

I know this in an ancient thread but a Standard TV can be used as an arcade monitor and it should look perfect, if ya need the circuit diagram let me know.
    And you should be able to pick up a 21" for free

• Advertisement
Advertisement