Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inclined to recline but being declined

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

Bought a recliner but i cannot figure out how to let it down behind at head side:o. Can raise front for legs OK and it does recline fully as I was on it when the seller reclined me. I do not see any control for the back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Pull it out from the wall, it should recline fully then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭masterwriter

sueme wrote: »
    Pull it out from the wall, it should recline fully then.
    not against wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zee_hb

Bought a recliner but i cannot figure out how to let it down behind at head side:o. Can raise front for legs OK and it does recline fully as I was on it when the seller reclined me. I do not see any control for the back

Are you thrusting backwards as you raise the leg part? Some recliners you have to sort of throw your shoulders back as you yank the lever-thing for your legs to go up, so that the back reclines. Tough to explain, now that I think of it. Basically you may have to manoeurve your body in an undignified fashion every time you want the chair back to recline!

Zee

zee_hb wrote: »
    Are you thrusting backwards as you raise the leg part?
    No when it was shown to me I sat in it and the sales person pulled the lever to raise legs. I know where that is. So now I am sitting back with legs raised and she pulled something else and back went down but I cannot find the something else.:confused: I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭bored and tired

usually no other button to recline back just pressure to get it to lower. try getting someone to push back of chair backwards while you lift lever for legs and push yourself backwards in chair, it may just be stiff, and need use to get moving freely.

• Advertisement

usually no other button to recline back just pressure to get it to lower. try getting someone to push back of chair backwards while you lift lever for legs and push yourself backwards in chair, it may just be stiff, and need use to get moving freely.
    Thanks will try that

Tried that and it worked thanks. Only thing is when person gets up the reclined back rises. That right or should they click down? Thanks;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ya the back will rise when a person gets up.

jamesd wrote: »
    Ya the back will rise when a person gets up.
    Ok problem is sorted so. Thanks jamesd and everyone who replied;)

Advertisement