Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft italy

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

I'm going to lake Garda and i was told that the Beretta company is located near me.Is this true and also are there any other places I could go too?Iwas also told that in Brescia and armory near lake garda are large airsoft locations.I know questions about airsoft abroad have been asked but i only want to shoot about in Italy and maybe bring one home.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

ooh I'd love to know too!
    I go to Garda a good bit, and Brescia is only 5 mins away
    tell me all you know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Gizmodeon wrote: »
    ooh I'd love to know too!
    I go to Garda a good bit, and Brescia is only 5 mins away
    tell me all you know!!!

well obiettivo pesca sells airsoft and the likes and the beretta company are in brescia.I emailed obiettivo pesca and they said theyre locaded in affi..actually heres the email.

Good Morning, Barbarano di Salo' is in Brescia province and our shop is in Affi in Verona province at the other shore of lake Garda, so I think that the distance betwen this two place are 70 km; we actually sell only softair guns like rifle, handgun and tommy-gun. If you want to buy air guns you have to go to armory and Brescia is very famous for this kind of guns, Beretta has his headquarters in Brescia;forgive me my english but I have given only the first step of the Cambridge School and I'm still studing it;bye

Advertisement