Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tsnversand.de - What do you think?

Options
  • 17-06-2008 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

Due to a recent event, I've had to replace all my A/V stuff, so I did a bit of looking around. I wanted a new projector, and after seeing how prices have dropped in the 1080p market I decided to splash out. I decided on the Sanyo PLV-Z 2000 and after some browsing came across tsnversand.de's store on ebay that had that model. I got the link to their website from there and had a browse. I priced up the Sanyo projector, the Onkyo TX-SR 606, and Canton Movie CD 102 speakers. This all came to about €2,775 delivered.

Chancing my arm, I made them an offer, and I managed to get a price on the lot of €2,300, delivered.

Do you guys think it's a good deal? Does anyone know if I'll have to pay any customs or anything from Germany?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pocky

Checked on some German sites for you, all positive replies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Pocky wrote: »
    Checked on some German sites for you, all positive replies ;)

Cheers mate.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No customs charges from Germany either.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

Sweet!

Looks like it might be a great deal after all!

Advertisement