Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for sales representative (automation devices)

Options
  • 17-06-2008 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hello everybody.

I represent a small company, located in Veneto, which manufactures devices for programmed automation, either for industrial application, and for home/building automation.

Our industrial devices, are micro PLCs for distributed automation systems such as in plants for the production of fodder, for the control of the biologic processes in greenhouse and farming, for the automation of the working processes that involves automation/computing processes in a distributed environment, even with Supervision & Contol.

Our line of HA devices are meant for application in home and buildings. An innovative technology, allows any kind of action limited only by the memory capacity, fault tolerant, not centralized; to make (for instance) automatic lighting, heat control, to drive motorized windows and skylights, burglar alarm, and more. All this coordinated and controlled by a single installation.

I'm interested in getting in touch with someone who wants to represent us in Ireland and distribute our products.

We are not looking for people to hire, instead our proposal is toward who is already in the field or wishes to start up a new business based on HA.

Please PM me.

Claudio G.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Whats your USP and have you any concrete sales figures from markets already in operation?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved back as per OP request.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 claudiog

Re-reading I realized of a typo: not patented, instead patent-pending. Apologize.

Advertisement