Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 3 shot shotgun clones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Get them for about half the price from rsov or gunnerairsoft:

http://www.rsov.com/product/105_142_162/1785/p_Double-Eagle-Super-90-combat-shotgun-M56A.html

Pity the shipping costs twice as much as the shotty

:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The airsoft scotland link is really just for the pics of the new m4 and lack of pics for the spas.

Thats the real news I suppose, m4 shotgun and rumored spas12.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I was contemplating getting a TM Shorty, but now? Ehhhh no, thanks HK lol

Shells are compatible with TM shotties too, according to reports on Arnies, so anyone with the TM can stock up on cheap shells.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

kdouglas wrote: »
    Get them for about half the price from rsov or gunnerairsoft:

http://www.rsov.com/product/105_142_162/1785/p_Double-Eagle-Super-90-combat-shotgun-M56A.html

Pity the shipping costs twice as much as the shotty

:-)
    Do u guys know if this is 6mm or 8mm????? and presume its spring not gas, their lack of discriptions is so annoying.
    http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2410

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

6mil i'd imagine being that they are TM clones

They are 6mm triple barrelled spring cocked.

The spas mentioned isn't actually coming out yet, but is in development.

Being the more recognisable gun though, you'd think they'd do it first.

Ya ud think, but ce la vie,
    Anyone reccommend a tripple shot/barrell short shotty 8mm with either a good fps on spring or gas???

Dont think there is any triple barrel 8mm's, but the mossberg m500 clone is single barrel and fires 3 8mm BBs at a time, the 6mm version fires 5 BBs at a time, they're decent enough, however i've had to open mine up (as have several other people) to fix the air seals in them.

There is an adjustable hop in them that requires loosening the outer barrel and sliding it forward to adjust, but I haven't played around with mine enough yet to fine tune the hop to a decent range, one of those things i've been meaning to do for a while though.

Thanks kd , so helpful as usual,
    looks like mossberg 500 is the dude for me

• Advertisement

I've often wondered about those mossbergs, if they aren't loaded with a multiple of 3 bb's, will they feed 2 or 1 bb's on their last shot, and thus fire a very sore individual 8mm bb with the power normally divided among three bbs, or does the mechanism prevent this?

I tested this before, with 3bbs i got around 210fps (with 0.34g BBs), with 1 BB it was 230fps, so no major difference. You're not going to be getting all that power into a single BB

Good man,

I was never sure of how they performed under those circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

i was thinking that myself i have the 8mm version and its very good for a clone .
    if you put 45 bbs into the mag thingy then you will get 15 shots each with 3 bbs so insuring you dont hit someone with just the one big bb
    if it did fire just the one .

only pain with my one is counting how many you put in apart from that its excelent .

havent used it in a skirmish yet but hope to shortly ...

Advertisement