Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin buses Naas road

Options
  • 17-06-2008 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭

just a quick question i regularly see buses out of service heading up and down the Naas road, is there a service depot, or paint facility etc in Naas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

patrickc wrote: »
    just a quick question i regularly see buses out of service heading up and down the Naas road, is there a service depot, or paint facility etc in Naas?

I think that one of their repainting contractors is located out that direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

KC61 wrote: »
    I think that one of their repainting contractors is located out that direction.

jusr curious as i see the dublin buses regularly heading down that way, saw one coming back up today, didn't have the new logo on it though, if it was resprayed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

Volvo have a site in Nass not sure what work they cary out on the buses though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Dualways Coaches operate just beyond the Appelgreen service station near Rathcoole off the Naas road, they operate a large fleet of open top, single deck and many former double deckers from Dublin bus. http://www.dualway.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

patrickc wrote: »
    jusr curious as i see the dublin buses regularly heading down that way, saw one coming back up today, didn't have the new logo on it though, if it was resprayed.

As far as I know the logos are applied in the individual garages, while the respraying is at the contractors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

KC61 wrote: »
    As far as I know the logos are applied in the individual garages, while the respraying is at the contractors.

ah might explain it so
    Dualways Coaches operate just beyond the Appelgreen service station near Rathcoole off the Naas road, they operate a large fleet of open top, single deck and many former double deckers from Dublin bus. http://www.dualway.com/

sorry said Dublin bus in my second post, meant to say it in original post also

Advertisement