Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sports

Options
  • 17-06-2008 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Does the hockey section of the website exist cos iv seen it been advertised but i cant find the website..only the cricket one comes up.. Help anyone?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Go to Gilmour Sports, http://hockeyireland.com/acatalog/ - Ed doesn't even play hockey himself... this is a way better store that Ed's imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

I would agree with tywy. Gilmour Sports in the Ballyogan Business Park is a great shop. They only sell hockey gear so they have a great selection. I would highly recommend a visit to their shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

I'd have to agree, ed is terrible, unless you play for pembroke, three rock or your international! otherwise better off at gilmore!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aktelmiele

Lisapeep wrote: »
    I would agree with tywy. Gilmour Sports in the Ballyogan Business Park is a great shop. They only sell hockey gear so they have a great selection. I would highly recommend a visit to their shop!

Hmmm maybe its a new section.....

http://gilmoursports.com/cricket/

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭hockeygirl

I play for PW and I buy my gear from hockeyireland... better value and customer service great...

Bought a gryphon letigre from hockeyireland for 30euro cheaper than eds.

Can you actually visit the shop? I got my stick couriered

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Swish15

Gilmour is best. Or even try barrington sports, its in England. if you were planning on ordering it. I wouldn't go to Ed Unless your of some importance, or if you have a good haggler. A team mate of mine Got an addidas stick worth €200, for €120, and got 2 grips and tape thrown in.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

hockeygirl wrote: »
    I

Can you actually visit the shop? I got my stick couriered

Yes, you can visit the shop! It's in the Ballyogan business park which is right beside the dump in Sandyford. the shop is definitely worth the visit. I find myself picking up all sorts of things any time I go in there! :-)

Advertisement