Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI Aircraft

Options
  • 16-06-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

I think thats what ya call them anyway! Could someone please link me (preferably to AVSIM) to a link with good AI aircraft i can download! I'd much prefer the look of fellow Aer Lingus and Ryanair aircraft flying about with me rather that Orbit Airlines!!

Thanks a million:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

pwease...?:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ch252

SRFC90 wrote: »
    pwease...?:o

Seen as you asked so nicely I'll try and find a few!

Thanks a million buddy! Have it working already!!:D

Any other essentials that is needed for me to get the most out of EIDW?

• Advertisement

do you have the ifsd scenery? it messes up the ai planes parking though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Where do i download/extract the world of AI files to?

Steyr wrote: »
    Where do i download/extract the world of AI files to?

Ok, when you get to here in the installer:woai1uf2.jpg

you click the "select WOAI Package to install" button.

I made a folder and put all my zipped files into and named it ai traffic. When you click that button you will see this:woai2aw9.jpg

As I did, select the files you wish to use and click open. This will bring you back to image 1, click next and they will slowly appear in a list. they will then install(if they don't automatically just click the button that says install. You should then see this: woai3kc1.jpg

Hope this sorts it out, any other problems just let me know,

Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

darragh-k wrote: »
    Ok, when you get to here in the installer:woai1uf2.jpg

you click the "select WOAI Package to install" button.

I made a folder and put all my zipped files into and named it ai traffic. When you click that button you will see this:woai2aw9.jpg

As I did, select the files you wish to use and click open. This will bring you back to image 1, click next and they will slowly appear in a list. they will then install(if they don't automatically just click the button that says install. You should then see this: woai3kc1.jpg

Hope this sorts it out, any other problems just let me know,

Darragh
    Note: If ur using Vista, run program as admin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

That is such a cool pogram man, so simple! I looked at AI stuff a few years ago and installing it looked a nightmare, that was amazingly easy!!! Cheers :)

• Advertisement

It's great, landing in EIDW and taxing to gate past Ryanair and Aerlingus planes, really improves the experience.

Bogger77 wrote: »
    It's great, landing in EIDW and taxing to gate past Ryanair and Aerlingus planes, really improves the experience.

Yeah, absolutely! Anyone else have the problem of major conjestion on approach into EIDW!! Sometime I'd be waiting 10-15 minutes to get clearance to take off, sitting there watching numrous go arounds!

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Yeah, absolutely! Anyone else have the problem of major conjestion on approach into EIDW!! Sometime I'd be waiting 10-15 minutes to get clearance to take off, sitting there watching numrous go arounds!

do you use the atc in fs? That should get you out fairly fast...

darragh-k wrote: »
    do you use the atc in fs? That should get you out fairly fast...

Sarcasm?? Hmmm i cannae tell! Of course I use ATC man! What i mean is these AI Aircraft just blow hot and cold! One minute you can't even take off with the amount on approach etc, the next, I seem to be the only poor soul active in the whole game! Not complaining as it has improved my flying experience, I just think tis a little strange!

I tried to zip download WOAI and it did but it wont feckin open for me!!!

try this

Hey Bogger77, tried it, it unzipped alright but i tried to open it and said the "application failed to open":mad:

Steyr wrote: »
    Hey Bogger77, tried it, it unzipped alright but i tried to open it and said the "application failed to open":mad:
    My guess is that you're missing a .net framework. Check the readme, does it mention dot Net (.net) ?

if so download the version from microsoft.com/downloads

Advertisement