Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE:Musicians wanted

Options
  • 16-06-2008 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Guitarist seeking Vocals/Bass/Drummer/Keys to start a rock covers band in Limerick not the usual stuff something with a twist :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I play bass and I have a drummer. We could be interested if its not the usual stuff. What do you have in mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rock&Roll

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    I play bass and I have a drummer. We could be interested if its not the usual stuff. What do you have in mind?
    Not the usual crap that's being played, something that's not chart ****e, something like getting a cool tune and re-vamping with a rock twist like what the manics did to Umberella I am open to do most tunes with in reason and played with conviction but Rock has to take the helm I can't sing so won't sing lol I will be busy enough playing guitar have all my own gear and transport we would need to discuss getting a PA if we proceed
    Give me an idea of what your thoughts are on tunes anything goes no tamborines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Rock&Roll wrote: »
    Not the usual crap that's being played, something that's not chart ****e, something like getting a cool tune and re-vamping with a rock twist like what the manics did to Umberella I am open to do most tunes with in reason and played with conviction but Rock has to take the helm I can't sing so won't sing lol I will be busy enough playing guitar have all my own gear and transport we would need to discuss getting a PA if we proceed
    Give me an idea of what your thoughts are on tunes anything goes no tamborines

You like the manics ? me too :D
    I saw em there in London at the NME gig . it was funny singing along to that and Faster at the same gig!

Advertisement