Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Burrell: Ex Royal Butler

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1506_burrell.shtml

DISGRACED royal butler Paul Burrell has plumbed shocking new depths of treachery, with vile boasts that he secretly BEDDED Princess Diana.

The slimy flunky bragged to his wife’s brother Ron Cosgrove that he was on call for sex 24/7. Ron told us: “Burrell said Diana was so demanding. And he told me he’d caught the Queen naked.”

Ron also reveals that after Diana’s death the butler spirited THREE bin liners out of Kensington Palace and hid them in his mother-in-law’s attic.

Millions of the tragic princess's fans worldwide will be enraged at the creepy butler's vile boast that he had to keep up with her round-the-clock demands for "kinky" sex. And disgusted Ron—the FIRST of Burrell's close family circle to speak out—today tells all, incensed at how the slimy rat's scandalous treachery and lies have heaped disgrace and ridicule on them all. ......................

disgusting vile man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,457 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

You seem to create a lot of threads and some of them we dont need to see..Stop creating so many please..Thats just my €0.02

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno, she looked like a goer to me

• Registered Users Posts: 24,010 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

i dunno, she looked like a goer to me

More like a goner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

@callaway92
    or maybe you could just stop reading them?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,457 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

How am I supposed to know how pointless it is going to be unless I read it sam34?????

• Advertisement

Well being honest a lot of the information on here is pointless

-some brother of a hasbeen is going out with some other hasbeen

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

We need to put them in a cage with a few tigers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

callaway92 wrote: »
    How am I supposed to know how pointless it is going to be unless I read it sam34?????

the thread title might give you an indication

Advertisement