Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop Capture

Options
  • 16-06-2008 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have been playing around with various Desktop capture softwares but I'm having a bit of trouble. What I want to do is play / spectate a game online and stream that...

However, any program that I have used doesn't capture enough FPS so the visual ends up very laggy / staggered.

Originally had planned to use an online station such as justin.tv to send the stream but I am open to using programs that will run in Windows Media Player or any other viewer.

I am just hoping to get recommendations / advice. The most recent one I am trying is Wirecast but the problem is that it doesn't take the signal from the program that it recommends (Desktop Presenter) but SuperWebCam (which is also installed) is an option. Alternatively, anyone have any advice for the array of programs I currently have installed :) Games run at about 125fps so I need something at that level or that at least looks respectable...

Thanks.

🤪

Comments

Advertisement