Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitehall, Dublin 9

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭

Looking at buying an ex-council house in Whitehall (Dublin Northside) in the Thatch Rd/Glencorp area. It seems to be in a good location but what about the area in general, anyone know of any trouble experienced there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

No probs, lived near area and went to school and college (dcu) there. Little bit of anti social behaviour(like every part dublin) but nothing serious

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I'd go so far as to say the anti social behaviour around there is far less than many other areas, though. It's a nice enough area. The ex-council houses there are mostly occupied by older people now, and mature families.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Whitehall's nice, some areas dominated by students is only problem I could see in that they can obviously be a bit rowdy. The locals would be much quieter

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

I know of at least one house that causes concern for neighbours

Advertisement