Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat boarding in West Dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

we need to put our Cat in a cattery for 3 weeks later in the year. Wondering if someone could recommend a good one in west Dublin or in surrounding areas. we've never left her before so looking for recommendations.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I would recommend the one at citywest, I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of it, but if you google it you'll find it. The first time I left my cats there I asked to see where they would be kept. It was a large, double level enclosure. I (like a sap) was feeling a little tear-y leaving them and the girl was lovely. She rang me each day to tell me how they were. I would defo leave them again.

The worst experience I had was with a cattery in stilorgan. I got my cats back, one of them had been put back into a crate he had dirtied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I would recommend the one at citywest, I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of it, but if you google it you'll find it. The first time I left my cats there I asked to see where they would be kept. It was a large, double level enclosure. I (like a sap) was feeling a little tear-y leaving them and the girl was lovely. She rang me each day to tell me how they were. I would defo leave them again.

The worst experience I had was with a cattery in stilorgan. I got my cats back, one of them had been put back into a crate he had dirtied.

thanks for that helena:)

Advertisement