Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Galway Pre-test Lessons

Options
  • 15-06-2008 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi guys

I'm sitting my driving test in the next couple of weeks and am looking to get a few pre-test lessons. Can anyone recommend a good driving school who will help me with all I need to know i.e. ask Rules of the Road questions, tell me what I'm doing wrong whilst driving and what to look out for, test route, the normal procedure in the test, car controls etc all that good stuff.

The last driving school I was at in Galway just let me drive without properly instructing me in what to do. Only for I had read the rules of the road book that I kinda knew what I was doing. :eek: I want to avoid going with a similar school so suggestions of any schools who people found great for pre-tests would be welcome!

Thanx :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭galwaygirl08

<SNIP> is very good.

Mod edit: Galwaygirl - please read the forum charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rayband

Hi Guys
    Would just like to say that there is a good driving school in Galway,that

my friend used and put me in touch with.They are called <SNIP> The

instructors are really friendly and go over everything that is in the test.I

failed my test twice and I went to them and they really sorted me

out.Now I'm very hard to impress but I found these really good.

Their no is <SNIP>

Cheers Ray

• Registered Users Posts: 24,981 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

rayband - banned from the Learning to Drive Forum.

Advertisement